skip to Main Content
- Run by 5 partners with 30-years of experience each, Allagash offers investors unique insight into OZ investing based upon the partners over 50 years of cumulative experience in LMI real estate. (See the Investing in LMI Communities section on the Community Development page of this website.)
- The Fund’s structure is designed specifically to align interests between the Fund Manager and investors in order to best maximize investors’ capacity for after-tax wealth generation.
- The multifamily workforce housing focus of the portfolio should provide significant downside protection as that sector of the commercial real estate market has been one of the most stable over the extreme economic and market cycles that investors have experienced over the last 20 years.
- The Fund’s very specific real estate focus should provide investors with a higher level of confidence with respect to returns than can be provided by an unfocused multi-property portfolio which may have ground-up development or renovation projects across the entire range of commercial real estate from hotels to multifamily to office to retail.
- The Fund strategy of creating a multi-property portfolio of currently operating and moderately profitable assets spread throughout a range of metropolitan areas in the target region allows investors the benefit of risk-reduction through diversification while also avoiding the speculative risks and uncertain economic viability associated with any ground-up development, which is the focus of so many Opportunity Zone funds.
- The broad range of equity investment needed for any investment in the portfolio (from $5-$50 million) should enable the portfolio to become and to stay fully invested during low and high capital flow periods. This is unlike larger single-property QOFs which put investors at risk to not becoming fully funded.
- The income generated by the fund over the 10-year holding period should allow investors to recoup over 100% of their initial capital investment from income alone, before the fund portfolio is sold. Additionally, that income should be full shielded from taxes by depreciation.
Back To Top
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY SECURITIES OR AN INTEREST IN ANY INVESTMENT FUND OR FOR THE PROVISION OF ANY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT OR ADVISORY SERVICES. ANY SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION WILL BE MADE ONLY BY MEANS OF DELIVERY OF A CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE OFFERING MEMORANDUM RELATING TO A PARTICULAR FUND OR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CONTRACT TO QUALIFIED INVESTORS IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW. NO WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN ARE MADE, NEITHER EXPLICIT NOR IMPLIED. ALL INVESTORS MUST CONSULT THEIR TAX ADVISORS CONCERNING TAX MATTERS. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION HEREIN CONTAINED IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.